American Sports & Concrete LLC specializes in construction of sports and recreation systems, like tennis, basketball, multipurpose, volleyball and Bocci courts, putting greens and track resurfacing. American Sports and Concrete constructs and renovates driveways, streets, handicap ramps and foundations. The construction is for homes, home owners associations, businesses, schools, parks, cities and more. We use the most innovated engineering concepts on each and every scope of work we are constructing with the intent of constructing the highest quality, while keeping our customer's satisfaction as our main priority. Whether you need a tennis, basketball or multipurpose court installed at your home, civic center, or school, or your driveway built or repaired, American Sports & Concrete does it all!
President, Austin Bauer Jr., has 35 years of experience in the industry. He has worked closely with architects and structural engineers influencing designs for post-tension courts.
V.P. Operations, Austin Bauer III, has worked in recreation arena for 5 years, but has been around the industry his entire life working time to time with his father throughout his life.
The crew supervisor in construction of concrete courts has over 30 years and the crew supervisor of surfacing courts has over 18 years of experience in sports construction, and our installers have been in the business for many years. Our experience and knowledge of the industry speaks for itself. Don't settle for contractors who don't really know the business, give our professionals a call—we get the job done right the first time!
- Huber Tennnis Ranch: Constructed 12 Regulations Tennis Courts & 3 Junior Fast Start Courts - Owners Tony & Leizel Huber
Leizel Huber has won World Doubles Champion in 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2011
- Southeast Tennis & Learning Center: Washington, DC
Constructed 6 Indoor Plexicushion Tennis Courts, 6 Outdoor Tennis Courts & 1 Har-Tru Clay Court
- Houston Oaks Country Club - Constructed 6 Tennis Courts utilizing LED lights
- Rice University: Constructed 14 Varsity Tennis Courts
- Fulshear High School: Constructed 10 Tennis Courts
- George Ranch High School: Constructed 10 Tennis Courts
- Katy High School: Constructed 9 Tennis Courts - 4 courts in 1999 & 5 courts in 2016
- Justin High School: Constructed 8 Tennis Courts with Viewing Areas
- Lee College, Baytown: Constructed 8 Tennis Courts.
- Lockhart ISD: Constructed 8 Tennis Courts.
- Autry International School: Constructed 4 Tennis Courts.
- American Sports Builders Association
- Better Business Bureau - Houston, Texas
- Tennis Industry Association
- Post Tension Institute
- USTA - United States Tennis Association